Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 8: Open Comments Now Available


A few of you have mentioned it has been difficult to save comments. I have gone in and found some setting changes that should make that easier. Before I guess you had to register for a google account. Now, you should be able to add comments under anonymous or under name and it should work. We do appreciate the comments and support. Lauren I know appreciates it as well. Today we spent another day in Disney. One more day to go. I think we have done about everything. We saw all the parades they had to offer today. Lauren was intent on giving a flower to Minnie Mouse today, but we couldn't find Minnie to give it to her. We celebrated Mother's day the best we could for Becky. I think we missed out in the morning, but we think Disneyland gave out flowers to all Mother's that came into the park today. Becky was also greeting with a Happy Mother's Day from all the cast members in the park. She was a bit saddened that the other two kids weren't here to share it with her. However, she did get a phone call and talked to Cameron and Kara. To cheer her up, we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. As Becky will admit, good food is one of the greatest gifts you can give her. Lauren is still doing very well. I think she is starting to slow down a bit, but so are we. We are anxious to get home soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipppeee..it works

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm glad you fixed the comment thingy. I tried once & it did the same thing, so I'm glad I'm able to go on now!! I'm so happy to see that everything is doing so good. I have been thinking about you guys all week. Give my love to everyone.

Luv ya!!
Leyla :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian, Becky & Lauren. Grandpa came to my house for dinner yesterday, and we read your Blog and I printed the picture of Lauren with Minnie Mouse for Grandpa to take home. Hope you continue improving every day. Lots of love.....Aunt Kay and Uncle Dick